Arama sonuçlarınız

1. samih_775

Rom Noble 4.0.5 CALABRIA II - Android 14 OneUI 6.0 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / Note 9 Özel Rom | Performans ve Dizayn

When I first installed one ui 6 it was a good experience and there were no obvious problems with the Samsung interface, but when I went back to install it again, there were obvious problems, I did everything possible, but it seems that the recovery has. some problems and does not install properly
  2. samih_775

Rom Noble 4.2 CALABRIA III - Android 14 OneUI 6.1 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / Note 9 Rom

1- If i set the phone wallpaper to a normal image, the movement of the icons will be slow. The defect becomes clear when you move the icon page down and up slowly. 2-When I set the interactive AOD wallpapers it gets better but not completely. 3-The application doesn't open after installing it...
  3. samih_775

Rom Noble 2B - Android 12 One UI 4.1 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / Note 9 Özel Rom | Muhteşem Performans ve Dizayn

Thank you, I will contact you to tell you about my experience with noble 4.2
  4. samih_775

Rom Noble 2B - Android 12 One UI 4.1 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / Note 9 Özel Rom | Muhteşem Performans ve Dizayn

Okay, but I hope you tell the developers to try to improve the Samsung interface, it was only good in Android 13 ,A noticeable flaw in Android 13 is that the keyboard does not flash immediately after touching it
  5. samih_775

حتى الأن لا يوجد روابط صالحة للتحميل
  6. samih_775

Rom Noble 4.1 CALABRIA III - Android 14 OneUI 6.1 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / Note 9 Özel Rom | Muhteşem Performans ve Dizayn

I hope the Noble Rom will be problem-free one day, and I hope this site becomes of real use. We will contact the developers. I'll call my grandfather, maybe he'll be more helpful.
  7. samih_775

Rom Noble 3.8 SILA - Android 13 One UI 5.1.1 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / Note 9 Özel Rom | Muhteşem Performans ve Dizayn

Can you tell me a way to make the keyboard letters light up when pressed while typing? I miss this in Android 13 Noble ROM. Thanks 🫶
  8. samih_775

Rom Noble 4.2 CALABRIA III - Android 14 OneUI 6.1 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / Note 9 Rom

This defect appeared with me first in Noble 2.C, then Noble 4, and all subsequent versions until the last version. Should I install the version through external memory?
  9. samih_775

Is there a solution to the lag problem that occurs when moving the icon list up and down?
  10. samih_775

Rom Noble 2A Rom - Android 12 One UI 4.1 | Samsung Galaxy S9 / Note 9 Özel Rom | En iyi Performans

صفحتكم سيئة للغاية ،اغلبية روابط التحميل لا تعمل ،ولا تقومون بتحديثها عندنا تقولون بأنكم ستتحدثونها ، وخاصية البحث في الموقع سيئة وغير دقيقة
  11. samih_775

اتمنى تجديد روابط التحميل فأنا احتاج هذه الروم جدا
Üst Alt